Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Torian Plum Wedding in Steamboat Springs, CO

What a fun family and high energy wedding.  I love big families and it always fun to see them all get together and have a great time.  Torian Plum has a lot to offer, but Ali and Matt also wanted to get some great shots from the top of the mountain.  The valley was filled with smoke, so the view was a little more limited, but we still managed to get some great shots of the beautiful fall colors.






























1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Torian Plum to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete